Friday, February 14, 2014

Learning to Wait on God (2.14.14)

Waiting on GOD sometimes is very hard. 

If you wait on Him and trust in Him, 
the presence of the Holy Spirit will come upon you 
to let you know all is well.

- Marilyn Chaney


~~~~~
My Child,
During this waiting season, 
I will give to you so much wisdom and understanding. 

Please do not allow the enemy to cause you to believe 
that you are waiting in vain. 

Know this beloved, 
from the moment you surrendered all of your cares into My hands, 
I began working out your circumstances and answering your prayers. 

Although you may not see the answers yet, 
you must believe by faith that your prayers have been answered.

Yes, the wait is hard.

But, Oh Beloved, 
there was so much you had to be taught to avoid future mistakes. 
And the best way to accomplish that was to place you in a holding pattern. 
I want you to learn to trust that I have worked things out for you; 
bringing the greatest glory to My Kingdom. 

So, use this waiting time to build 
a strong, intimate relationship with Me;
and to increase your knowledge of Me. 
For a time will come 
when I will call upon you to go forth 
and share this wealth of wisdom with others, 
who I also have placed in a holding pattern.

While you are waiting, worship and praise Me 
for the things I am getting ready to bless you with.

_____
Psalm 27:14 - Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

Psalm 52:9 - I will praise thee for ever, because thou hast done it: and I will wait on thy name; for it is good before thy saints.

Psalm 59:9 - Because of his strength will I wait upon thee: for God is my defense.

Psalm 62:5 - My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.


No comments:

Post a Comment