Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Be Still & Focus on the Path God has Shown You (12.15.15)

My Child,
Take My Hand and walk with Me this day.
Be still and know that I am GOD.
Do not be afraid but keep your gaze upon Me.
Listen to My Words and know that I Am with you.

Put your faith and trust in Me,
regardless of what you see with your eyes.
Let My Peace and Wisdom guide you throughout this day.

You are to walk as I walk, see as I see.
You must cling to Me and flow in My Spirit.

Be still and focus on the path that I have shown you.
Let your mind dwell on Me throughout the day.
Don’t focus on the enemy, and what he’s doing, he can’t harm you.

Why are you concerning yourself with what the enemy is doing?
Your mind should be on the things that matter to Me, for you are part of Me.

Be still and stand on what I have told you.


Meditate on God's Word:
Psalm 46:10 - Be still, and know that I am GOD: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth

Psalm 130:5 - I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope.

Psalm 86:11 - Teach me thy way, O LORD; I will walk in thy truth: unite my heart to fear thy name.

No comments:

Post a Comment