Thursday, December 17, 2015

Stand on God's Word, Rise Up in the Power & the Freedom He has Given to You, and Give no Place to the enemy (12.17.15)

My Child,
Do not concern yourself with what you cannot see. 
Be strong and do not lose heart.  Refuse to give up. 
The enemy would have you to believe in hopelessness,
but he will not succeed as long as you maintain your position of hope. 

Stand on My Word and give no place to the enemy.  Call on Me, Stand on My Word and I will show you things - great and mighty things - which you did not know were possible. 

It is important that you keep your focus on the truth of My Word,
and do not give in to idle and negative talk from the enemy.

Beloved, rise up in the power and freedom that I’ve given you.  Refuse to allow anything to keep you from your Kingdom destiny.  Stay focused on Me and have faith. Believe that every Word I have spoken to you is true. Rebuke that hindering spirit of doubt, and ask in faith, believing that I have heard your prayers. 

And knowing that I have heard your prayers,
believe that that which you have asked, for shall come to pass,
and that you shall receive the blessings you have been believing Me for. 


Meditate on God's Word
Isaiah 26:3 - You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Hebrews 10:22-23 - Let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience, and our bodies washed with pure water. Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;)

1 John 5:14-15 - And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask anything according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.


No comments:

Post a Comment