Sunday, December 13, 2015

Trust God, Even when Your Circumstances "Appear" to Move in the Opposite Direction (12.13.15)

My Child,
You look at your own life and your circumstances,
and you feel as though I have forgotten or forsaken you.

You want to give up all hope for your future?
I know things may look impossible to you.
However, I don’t see them that way.

Where is your faith?
You have more faith in men, than you do in Me.
When will you start trusting Me with everything in your life?
Why can’t you trust Me when things
aren’t going the way you expected?

How do you know that I haven’t moved
something out of your way to help you?

It’s important that you trust Me, even when your circumstances seem to be moving in the opposite direction. I know My Directions may not make sense to you, for My Ways are not the world’s ways.

However, I Know what I Am doing, and I Know the timing of all things.
I Am the GOD of all power, and nothing is impossible for Me.
I will keep My Word to you.
Have faith in Me and in My faithfulness, instead of your circumstances and men.

Stand on My Word.
I will come through for you.


Meditate on God's Word:
Deuteronomy 31:6 - Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy GOD, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Isaiah 55:9 - For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Mark 11:22 - And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in GOD.


No comments:

Post a Comment