Tuesday, December 1, 2015

In God's Name, in His Power, the Impossible will be Done. God Is Able. (12.1.15)

My Child,
I have called you to stand high above your circumstances.  
I have called you to stand on top of your mountains,
not lie buried beneath them. 

I want you to stand on your mountain and shout out that “I will overcome, for My God is able to give Me much more than this."  You don’t need to stand up in your own strength to try and overcome your situation.  You have Me, your covenant partner, and I Will supply the strength you need.  

Together in My name, in My power, the impossible will be done.

It does not matter how you feel. 
It does not matter what you are going through right now,
I want you to know this is not the end of you. 

Say it, “THIS IS NOT THE END OF ME”. 

Take My Hand, put your trust in Me, and walk into your new beginning. 
Do not worry about the things you see with your eyes. 
Do not worry about the things coming against you. 

Put your trust completely in Me,
and believe that I Am Able to give you much more than this.

When you feel your way has gotten too hard,
and you can’t take another step, lean on Me. 
I will pick you up and carry you through.

You’re a little weary right, aren’t you? Go ahead, lean on Me for strength.  Let Me do what you cannot do.  I will pull you out of the fire, blow a calming breeze over your life, and put your feet on a steady path. 

I Am Able to give you much more than this. 

So, no matter what your situation is right now,
I want you to know this one thing,
I love you and I will never leave you. 
I have 'life more abundantly' planned for you.

Shake off those grave clothes and the things that weigh you down. 
Grab hold of My Hand and allow My Joy to come into your life. 

Once you allow that to happen, The Light will shine
and you will know that I Am Able to deliver you. 

You will know that I Am Able to do the impossible.
You will know that I Am Able to restore all that you have lost.
And you will know that I Am Able to give you much more than this. 


MEDITATE ON HIS WORD:
2 Chronicles 25:9 - And Amaziah said to the man of GOD, But what shall we do for the hundred talents which I have given to the army of Israel? And the man of GOD answered, The LORD is able to give thee much more than this.

John 10:10 - The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Ephesians 3:20 - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,


No comments:

Post a Comment