Sunday, December 20, 2015

It is God's Plan to Bless You all the Days of Your Life & to Make You a Blessing to Those Around You (12.20.15)

My Child,
You must think, say and believe: "I will be successful and will not fail....." 

Simply follow My Word.
You are wondering about your future.
You think it looks bleak, but I tell you -
be like Isaac who planted during his time of drought
and reaped a rich harvest.

Likewise with you, If you listen to My Voice
and do as I tell you, I Will bless you and
give you success and prosperity.

It is My Plan to bless you all the days of your life
and to make you a blessing to those around you.

Many will look upon you in the days ahead and marvel at your GOD,
because they will know that it was I, the Lord your GOD, who did this.

Genesis 26:12-14 - Now Isaac sowed in that land and reaped in the same year a hundredfold. And the LORD blessed him, and the man became rich, and continued to grow richer until he became very wealthy; for he had possessions of flocks and herds and a great household, so that the Philistines envied him.

Remember this: There is nothing you will face today,
that the Lord can't bring you through.

Thank GOD for what you have,
Trust GOD for what you need.
     - Marilyn


No comments:

Post a Comment