Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Keep Moving, Keep Praising and Keep Lifting Up God's Name (12.8.15)

My Child,
You have come to a place in your life
where you cannot turn around,
and you cannot see how to go forward.

You are at the Red Sea of your life.

I have not brought you this far to leave you. I brought you into the wilderness, and I will lead you out. Lift your head high and praise Me. Praise Me until the Red Sea in your life opens. Walk.  Walk on through.  Do not be afraid. I have not brought you this far to leave you. Lo, I Am with you always, even until the end of the earth. I will not allow the waters to overtake thee.

Be not afraid Beloved, for I Am with you.

I Am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end.
I have power over all things, so trust Me
with all of your heart, mind, body and soul.

I will turn your defeat into victory, your tears into joy, and your cries into praise. All you have to do is keep moving, keep praising, and lift up My Name. You must push through; you must keep moving; you must not stop. Your Red Sea has a purpose in your life. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil.

Child of Mine, lift your head high and praise Me.

Praise Me until the Red Sea in your life, opens.


Meditate on God's Word: Psalms 23

~  My Prayer Confession  ~
Heavenly Father,
I stand at the red sea - lifting up my head
and praising You, as the way opens up before me.

Lord, I thank You that I can
walk through my storm on dry land.

You are an AWESOME GOD!

I lift my head up high as I praise You
in the midst of my storm because I know
that YOU ARE IN CONTROL
of the storm, sea, wind, and rain.

I give you all the PRAISE LORD!
Amen.  Amen.  Amen!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment