Monday, December 28, 2015

Start Counting Your Many Blessings, for God has Great Plans for You..... (12.28.15)

My Child,
I know you are trying very hard to obey and honor Me. 
I know you are seeking which way to go,
and you’re asking “Lord, what is the purpose of my life?"

Your heart is in the right place, but you’ve become tired because of the stumbling blocks you keep running into.  You are now weary, and considering whether to continue to follow and believe in Me.  Beloved, I will never leave you nor forsake you.

My Child, listen to what I Am saying to you. 
Your work is not in vain.

What you need to do now is to come before me and
be still, relax your mind and seek My face.
My plans are to bless you and not harm you.
I have great plans for you in the coming New Year,
you need only to trust and believe that
I Am going to do what I promised.
I Am not a man that I should lie.

What I want you to do is start counting your many blessings, and you will see what I have already done in your life, and you will know that My Word is true and I will not fail you. Spend time with Me daily and by doing this your faith will become stronger.

1 Corinthians 15:58 - Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord.

Psalms 25:4-5 - Show me the right path, O LORD; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the GOD who will save me.


No comments:

Post a Comment