Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Face Your Responsibilities, Knowing You have the Power to Overcome Anything the enemy sends Your Way (12.16.15)

My Child,
My yoke is easy and My burden is light, so why
do you add things to your burdens that I did not put there?
For I designed your path to be a walk
of faith and not one of struggling. 

I have not only given you a clear direction,
but I have also given you the strength you need to endure this journey.

Beloved, there will always be enemies to overcome and obstacles to move.  Each time you move one, you become stronger and you take the land, just like the Children of Israel took the land. However, do you remember what happened when they tried to take the land when I told them not to?  They were defeated.

I do not leave you weak and powerless My Child.
I have given you the power to overcome.
I have equipped you with great power from on high.
So face your responsibilities today, knowing that you
have the power to overcome anything the enemy sends your way.

Then together, we will go forward and take the land.

No comments:

Post a Comment