Saturday, December 5, 2015

Slow Down, Listen, Stop, Pray & Align with My Will; For We've Got Work to Do (12.5.15)

My Child,
You must slow down.
You’re on the verge of being overwhelmed.

The unsettling events happening in your life are causing your mind to jump from one situation to another, and you aren’t getting anything resolved. You’re not taking time to think things through before you move onto something else.

Listen… stop and pray. Yes, stop and pray. Find a quiet place where you can collect your thoughts, then get your thoughts and plans together, and see if they line up with My Will. If you don’t, you will continue to run around in confusion.

Surrender it all unto Me.
I will help you bring order to the confusion in your life.

When you surrender all to Me, you are choosing to put Me first in your life. Haven’t I said to seek My Kingdom first, and all shall be added unto you? Don’t allow yourself to grow weary in praying and calling on My Name, for the prayers of the righteous availeth much.

And surely I will answer, I will not delay.
I will break through the obstacles standing in your way, to get a Word to you.
Now, what are you waiting for?

Stop and pray.
For we’ve got work to do.


Meditate on God's Word:
Matthew 6:33 - But seek ye first the kingdom of GOD, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Luke 18:1 - And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

James 5:16 - Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.


No comments:

Post a Comment