Thursday, December 3, 2015

Know that God is Always at Work in Your Circumstances (12.3.15)

My Child,
I know things appear overwhelming at times.

There are times when you feel you can't keep on holding on and you just want to give up. I will strengthen you in those times, Child of Mine, for you are precious to Me. Remember that the way things appear, is not always the way they really are. Things will often look out of control or helpless from man's perspective, because I don't show My Children all that I Am doing. 

Know that I Am always at work in your circumstances.  To turn them into My glory, just as I have promised in My Word.

Beloved, I often choose not to show you all that I Am doing behind the scenes. 

The reason for this is because I want to train you to walk in faith, and trust Me. I want you to know deep down in your innermost being that I Am trustworthy, and I want you to place your trust fully in Me. 

Do you know how it blesses Me when you don't have a solution to a serious problem, yet you choose to trust Me and to allow Me to saturate you in My Peace? Child, that type of trust is so precious to My Heart, and I will not fail those who trust in Me. 

I Am faithful and I will demonstrate My faithfulness to you over and over again.

When difficulties appear to overtake you, I will make a way out for you.
It may not be exactly what you expect, but it will definitely be what you need.
You must trust Me and never, never give up.
For I will surely see you through.



John 16:33 - These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment