Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Shout & Declare; Stand Firm & Walk; Rise Up in Boldness, for You have the Victory (12.9.15)

My Warriors, My Children,
This is the time to press into Me.
It is the time to get on your knees, and seek My Face like never before. 

This is the time to say no to the tricks and schemes of the enemy and declare war! Stand and walk in faith, and know that I Will bring you through the trial that you are facing.  Let your faith in Me arise, in the midst of the battle, and march forth. Declare war!

Yes, declare war and stand firm on My Word.
Put on the whole armor of GOD.

Shout and declare that I Am alive, and My Power and Authority are in you.  This is no time to be a victim of life's circumstances. You are a chosen generation, part of a royal kingdom, and I have established you, with My Authority, to overcome.

I Am bigger and greater than any obstacle
that may come across your paths.

The battle is before you, and it’s time to forget about the disappointments
and the things that discouraged you in the past.
Learn from those difficult times, and refuse to go down in defeat. 
Rise up in boldness and authority, and march throughout the land.
Proclaim who you are in Christ Jesus,
and your enemies will be defeated as you shout forth My Name. 

This is the season to fight and recover all that was lost,
and do not stop until you have recovered all that was lost.

My Fearless One - I have given you the authority and boldness to speak to the mountains and defeat the giants standing in your way.  Fight the good fight of faith.  Go forth and possess the land which I promised you, and accomplish what I called you to do. 

I have already prepared the way. 
So, arise mighty warrior, and walk through the land
in the length of it and in the breadth of it,
and it shall be yours.

Shout victory now!

Yes, you have victory in Me.


Meditate on His Word:
Genesis 13:17 - Arise, walk through the land in the length of it and in the breadth of it; for I will give it unto thee.

Deuteronomy 1:8 - Behold, I have set the land before you: go in and possess the land which the LORD sware unto your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give unto them and to their seed after them.

Ephesians 6:10-11 - Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of GOD, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

1 Timothy 6:12 - Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

1 Peter 2:9 - But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:


No comments:

Post a Comment