Thursday, December 31, 2015

Fear not the Valley nor the Battles, Choose to Stand & Fight. (12.31.15)

Children,
Many of My people are in the valley of decision, 
and some are positioned at the fork in the road.  

I didn’t bring you to this place on your spiritual journey to leave you.  

If you allow Me to lead, I will guide you as you go through every hard place you encounter.  Yes, I know at times it may seem that I Am not there; and that I don't see or feel the pain you’re going through, but I Am always with you. Even now, as you read this word, I Am bringing you through the valley of despair. I Am bringing you through the deserts and through the rocky roads of life.  I Am moving on your situation to transition you from where you are into your place of destiny with Me.

Just as My Son had to persevere at Gethsemane, to make it to the cross, in order to guarantee eternal life for My children; you too must go through your Gethsemane.  You too, must press on and persevere until the victory is complete.  Only then will you have the complete breakthrough in your life.  Only then will you live the victorious life.  Only then will you walk in My Spirit and ready to do signs and wonders in My Name.

Don't fear the valley, nor the battles; for valleys and battles will come and go.  

My victory on the cross assured your victory. 
You cannot lose unless you choose not to stand and fight. 
The choice is yours. 

I await your response. I have given you weapons to fight and win the battle. Use My weapons and not yours. The weapons I provided are not carnal, but mighty, to pull down every stronghold. Lean not on your own understanding; lean not on the world system, for it will fail.  

Lean on Me, your firm foundation,
and you will get through the valley.



Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 23:4 - Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 

Psalm 50:15 - And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Hebrews 4:15-16 - For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.





No comments:

Post a Comment