Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Fear Not and Put Your Trust in God, for He has Great Plans for You (12.30.15)

My Child,
I know of the plans that I have for you.

They are plans for victory, plans for deliverance, plans to empower you so you will know who you are in Me. My plans will give you hope for your future.  My plans will open your eyes and cause you to see that when you believe in Me, nothing shall be impossible for you.

I say, fear not.  Fear not and put your trust in Me,
for I am the author and the finisher of your faith.

Remove all of your doubts and fears; and embrace My grace and peace.  My mercy and My grace are more than enough to see you through every storm.  Find a place of solitude, and use the prayer language that I blessed you with because when you pray the enemy of your soul will flee.

I love you, and I Am asking you, this day,
to open your heart to My calling
and the prophetic plan I have for your life.

I want to do great and wonderful things in your life.
I want to bless you, so surrender your plans and embrace Mine,
and you will experience a life filled with hope and blessings.

I know the plans I have for you, trust in My plans, and you will never fail.



Meditate on His Word

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 


Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. 

Luke 1:37 - For with GOD nothing shall be impossible. 

Hebrews 12:2 - Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of GOD.



No comments:

Post a Comment