Monday, May 2, 2016

A Season of Recovering. God's Anointing is on Your Life. A Yoke-Breaking Anointing. (5.2.16)

My Child,
Exercise by faith the authority I have given you,
for I have promised that I will be with you. 

I will never leave you.

My anointing is upon your life,
and My anointing will break the yoke of every bondage.

Do not allow the enemy to hold you down.
Do not be afraid of him or his lies any longer.
Stop entertaining thoughts of defeat and failure.
If you dwell on the thoughts from the enemy,
it will hinder you from receiving all that I have for you.

I have plans for you Beloved, to bless you and not to harm you. 


My children, those of you who are weak in the body, and those of you who have lost everything - this is your season for recovering.  There are no limits to what I can do. Stop limiting Me, and tying My Hands with negative thoughts; and start thinking about the Heavenly Blessings I have planned for your life.

Stand on My Word, and bind every hindering spirit of fear, bind every negative word spoken to you or about you - and then loose yourself from the bondage of the enemy.  

Be encouraged with this Word, so that you can release Heavenly Blessings into your life. 

Know that I Am with you always. 
I Am the Beginning and the End; 
and I have all power over your life. 

I Am filling you with the authority to go forth in the might of My Spirit. 
Now, receive that yoke-breaking anointing, and address the strongman coming 
against you, in the power of My Word, and watch him flee in seven different directions.

I Am breaking the power of the enemy
over every area of your life right now in My Name,
and in My Son's Name, in the matchless name of Jesus!




Read and Meditate on His Word
Isaiah 10:27 - And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.

Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end

Mark 10:27 - And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with GOD: for with GOD all things are possible.

John 10:10 - The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Romans 8:31 - What shall we then say to these things? If GOD 
be for us, who can be against us?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment