Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Stand and Walk in Faith, Knowing that God will Bring You Through Every Trial (5.25.16)

My Warriors,
The time has come for you to stand up and fight in the name of Jesus.
Now is the time to get on your knees and seek My Face
like never before, as you cry out to Heaven. 

Say no to the tricks and schemes of the enemy and declare war!
Stand and walk in faith, and know that I will bring you through every trial.
Arise in the midst of the battle and march forth
declaring war on the enemy and his followers!

Stand in My Name, Beloved, as you declare war on the enemy and as you do this darkness will be expelled.  Stand firm on My Word while putting on the whole armor of GOD. 

Shout and declare, "I am alive and the power and the authority of the Lord is upon
 my life!!" 

There is no time to be a victim of life's circumstances or the wiles of the devil. You are a chosen generation, part of a royal kingdom, and I have established you with My Authority to overcome.

No weapon formed against you shall prosper for I Am with you.  I Am bigger than any obstacle that may cross your path.  I have given you authority and boldness to speak to the mountains and defeat the giants in your life.  Now is the time for you to go forth in power  I have given you.  I will go before you to make the crooked places straight.

I have already prepared the way, and
the stumbling blocks and hindering forces have been removed.


It’s time to forget about the disappointments and the things that discouraged you in the past. You must learn from those difficult times, but refuse to go down in defeat.  Yes, you have victory in Me, and the work I have begun in you - I will finish. So, rise up in power and authority, for you shall come through every storm and battle because I Am with you.  Proclaim that you are an overcomer in Christ Jesus.

As your faith in Me become stronger,
the giants and mountains in your life will be defeated.

Your enemies will be defeated as you proclaim My Name.

The season to fight and expel darkness has come upon you.

My Word lives in you and it shall not return null and void.
Therefore stand on My Word, and the promises I have made.
I Am not man that I should lie.
Claim the victory right now, in My mighty Name!


Read and Meditate on His Word
Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD. 

Ephesians 6:10–13 - Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of GOD, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of GOD, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

1 Timothy 6:12 - Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment