Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Stand on God's Word, Regardless of What Circumstances Come Your Way (5.3.16)

My Child,
Do not become weary in well doing.
You should know by now that your blessing will not come
without the enemy tempting you to give up. 

Therefore, you must stand on My Word, regardless of what circumstances come your way.  You are too close to your blessing to become weary and give up.  Hold on to My promises.  Stand firm and wait. And as you wait, do not doubt My Word - instead wait and expect Me to show up and move in your life and your situations… and SUDDENLY, I will.

Listen closely to My Words for SUDDENLY, they will jump off the page and capture your spirit; and then you will truly understand and know that everything I that I have, belongs to you.  Faint not at the tribulations you face,  instead fight off the weariness.

Rise up from your bed of affliction and speak out these words to your spirit: “I belong to Christ, I am an heir of Abraham and the promises of Abraham belong to me - then SUDDENLY, it will come to pass.

My child, there is power in reading My Word and there’s even more power when you read My Word out loud and allow it to minister to your spirit.

Speak My Word out loud and expect NEW victories. 
Speak My Word out loud and expect GREATER blessing.  

Now, rejoice I say be glad and EXPECT Me to move SUDDENLY in your life.


Read and Meditate on His Word
2 Chronicles 29:36 - And Hezekiah rejoiced, and all the people, that GOD had prepared the people: for the thing was done suddenly. 

Psalm 5:3 - My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up. 

Galatians 3:29 - And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. 

Galatians 6:9 - And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. 

Ephesians 3:13 - Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.

Hebrews 6:13 - For when GOD made promise to 
Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment