Thursday, May 12, 2016

Stop Hesitating. Take Your Hands OFF Your Problems & Place them in God's Hands (5.12.16)

My Child,
Sometimes you are so busy trying to figure things out,
that you forget to stop and ask Me for help. 
Then, before you know it, everything around you is in total disarray.

How long will you wait before seeking My help?

I Am standing here with open arms, waiting for you. Why are you hesitating to take your hands off your problems and place them in My Hands?  I have all the answers you need, if only you’ll seek Me first. I’ve been here all the time, waiting patiently to show you the way.

I Am eager to help you and to direct your path; however, I will not force My Will upon you.

I will only step in when you come to the end of yourself, and surrender all to Me.
It’s a Father’s desire to ease the burdens that afflict His children.
Don’t let your pride stop you from allowing Me to help you.

A prideful spirit is of the enemy, and it will hold you back. Allow Me to help and you will see the enemy flee like the coward he is. I will gladly intervene on your behalf if you ask Me.

I Am here to help, just let Me know what you need Me to do.
 

Read and Meditate on His Word:

Psalm 46:1 - GOD is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. 


Isaiah 30:18 - And therefore will the LORD wait, that he may be gracious unto you, and therefore will he be exalted, that he may have mercy upon you: for the LORD is a GOD of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for him.

Hebrews 4:16 - Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

No comments:

Post a Comment