Friday, May 20, 2016

Do Not Be Discouraged. Stay Focused on God with Your Whole Being. He has NOT Forsaken You!! (5.20.16)

My Child,
You cannot lose hope now; you have come too far to give up.

What is going on in your life to make you think I cannot bring you out of this situation? I can, and I will, bring you out - according to My Plan for your life. I will take what seems like an impossible situation, and cause you to say, “Only Jesus could have worked this out.” 


You do not have time to be discouraged and give up hope.
I Am going before you right now, putting things in order.

Nothing will be able to touch you, or catch you off guard;
for I Am doing a complete work within you.

I see your struggles and I see what you are going through,
I will fix it.

Do not believe the lies of the enemy,
instead cling to the promises I have given to you.

When the storms are over beloved,
you will arise changed;
as you walk into the fullness of your calling.

Do not back down. 
Put on the armor I have provided for 
you, and move forward.

The people who are trying to slow you down will not be successful, no longer will they be a hindrance in your walk. I want you to keep your eyes on Me, and do not be thrown off guard by the works of man; because they too, are in My Hands.

I want you to stay focused on Me with your whole being.

So, please do not give up, for others are depending 
on you.
Be faithful to the call, and you shall be rewarded with blessings untold.
Trust Me to provide for your every need.
Trust Me to lift you up, out of despair and into heavenly blessings.

Therefore, I say unto you, do not be discouraged. I have not forsaken you.


Read and Meditate on My Word
2 Corinthians 4:8-9 - We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;


No comments:

Post a Comment