Tuesday, May 17, 2016

God is Strengthening, Teaching & Molding You into His Image (5.17.16)

My Child,
Why are you downcast?
Why is your spirit troubled within you?
Why are you still tormenting yourself over past failures?
You have judged yourself and found yourself to be a failure.

I have not condemned you, nor have I called you a failure. So, why should you say these things about yourself? I know the warfare has been heavy, but I’ve been using it for your favor. I am even using the threats the enemy has brought against you for greater things.

I Am strengthening you, teaching you and molding you into My image.

The very thing the enemy thought would bring you down, I will use to raise you up.  he’s not in control of your life; I AM. Now, take a moment and breathe. Step back from all that’s troubling you, and meditate on Me. Rest in My presence, for I Am doing a mighty work in you. You may not understand all you’re going through, and it may not feel good; but trust Me, everything is working according to My plan for your life.

Rest in Me, know that I love you, I’m protecting you,
and I’m leading you into My provisions of
health, prosperity and everlasting life.

Read and Meditate on His Word
Act 17:28 - For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring. 

Romans 8:1 - There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. 

Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment