Thursday, May 19, 2016

We Must Be "Holy Spirit Inspired" to Love God..... and to Express God's Love to Others (5.19.16)

Faith Believers,
Jesus tells us that the law and the prophets were "Holy Spirit inspired" to teach us how to live.
If we are to live in fulfillment of GOD’s purpose, then we must do two things.
We must love GOD and we must be an expression of His love to our neighbor.

We were created to know and love GOD intimately. It is unreasonable to believe that we can love GOD with our whole hearts, without a personal, intimate knowledge of Him. We will never come to know Him intimately without spending personal time with Him.

GOD also said that we must love one another, regardless. I know this is hard because we are human and we have feelings, especially when another person offends us. 

But we MUST - Forgive, forgive and forgive beloved!!!
This will please the Lord. 
  -  Marilyn


Heavenly Father,
You created me for Yourself and yet, too often
I act like we are distant relatives. 

Forgive my lack of attentiveness, and the unconcern
for my brothers and sisters that I tend to show sometimes.
For You have call me to love them as I love myself. 

What a selfish child I am sometimes Lord;
and yet, You still call me Your beloved.  Your Child.

Set my heart upon Your commands and give me
a deep desire to live continually in Your presence;
and to forgive others as you have forgiven me of my sins.

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment