Saturday, May 14, 2016

Today is The Day of Breakthrough... Rebuke the Lies, Confront Your Fears & RISE UP!!! (5.14.16)

My Child,
Be strengthened, Beloved, by the power of My Word,
for it is sharp and powerful, and able to minister to
the soul and spirit.

When you find yourself in a situation where your faith is challenged, read My Word over and over again. Do not allow your trials and circumstances to speak louder than My Words of Truth, for I have made, and will make, a way of escape from every attack the enemy may try to send your way. 

I will make provisions for each one of your needs. Only Believe.
Rebuke the lies, confront your fears, and rise up - believing that I Will do
whatever you ask, according to My Will,
when you ask in faith without doubting in your heart. 

Today is the day of breakthrough.

Believe in Me!


Faith Believers,
Remember this: There is nothing you will face today
that the Lord can't bring you through.
Thank GOD for what you have, Trust GOD for what you need.
  - Marilyn



No comments:

Post a Comment