Wednesday, May 11, 2016

God will Take Your Hand, Lead You Out of this Confusion & Win this Battle for You. The Battle is not Yours.... (5.11.16)

My Sons & Daughters in Christ,
Do not fight this battle.
It’s My battle, not yours.

I say unto you, do not take this conflict unto yourself as if you are the Commander-in-Chief. 
I will I take you by the hand and lead you out of this confusion.
Deep inside you know that only I can deliver you. 

If you will hear My Voice and obey My commandments, I will give you such a great victory that you will be testifying about it for the rest of your life. Even generations to follow will hear of how this battle was won by Me, on your behalf.

Yes, I know you are battle weary, for these times have been difficult.
However, you have not suffered to the point of shedding blood. 

Come now and let Me remove the troubles from your heart.  I will dry your tears. I will hold you close, and you will see all your troubles fade away.  Allow your love for Me to dissolve into blind trust.  And when you have done this, you will find My Door swinging open for you, into a new realm, which I have prepared for you.

I know you have not been down this path before; but I have, and now is the time for you to follow Me. Therefore, take a deep breath and surrender to My Leading, as I win this battle for you.

IT’S MY BATTLE BELOVED.


Read and Meditate on His Word:

Exodus 14:14 - The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.


2 Chronicles 20:15 - And he said, Hearken ye, all Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem, and thou king Jehoshaphat, Thus saith the LORD unto you, Be not afraid nor dismayed by reason of this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but GOD's.

Job 13:5 - O that ye would altogether hold your peace! and it should be your wisdom.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment