Saturday, May 7, 2016

Trials & Tests have Taught Us to Trust God. And Look how Much Stronger We've Become (5.7.16)

My Child,
You are being tested in the fires of tribulation, in the midst of a troubled world.

You are being tested by family problems, by rebellious children,
by financial problems, by unemployment, by sickness and so many other problems.

I say unto you - Fear not, for I Am with you. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you.
I Am with you in the good times and in the bad times, guiding you onto My path.
I Am blessing you even when you think I am not there.  I’ve never left you alone.

My Hand has always been upon you, protecting and controlling
the fires of tribulation that rage around you.

In the midst of your tribulation, you sought Me with all your heart; you never turned away from Me.  Oh, what joy that gave Me, when I saw you enter your prayer closets and labor in prayer, seeking My face.  Each trial, each test has brought you closer to Me, and taught you to trust in Me, with all your heart.

Look at how much stronger you’ve become.

You are standing on the verge of a mighty move of GOD, such as you’ve never dreamed possible.  The fires of tribulation prepared you for such a time as this.  Your gifts shall be accelerated, and you shall go forth with My Power and Anointing, to touch the lives of those in need.

Continue to pray and believe in the truth of My Word.

Prayer:
Lord, 
It does not matter what tests we go through, 
we must have faith that the Keeper of the flame 
is always monitoring the temperature 
and He knows when to say enough. 


Read and Meditate on His Word:

Psalm 40:17 - But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my GOD.


Psalm 121:1 - I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

Psalm 147:3 - He is the healer of the brokenhearted. He is the one who bandages their wounds.

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy GOD: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isaiah 43:2 - When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment