Thursday, May 5, 2016

You are Never Alone (5.5.16)

My Child,
I know you feel alone right now, but I am here to encourage you and remind you that you do not have to walk this path alone. Nothing can separate you from My great love. You are never alone, regardless of how alone or isolated you may feel. My presence surrounds you, and at this very moment, there are angels on assignment to minister encouragement to you. I am always watching over you. Even though you say you can¹t sense My presence, I Am with you.  Never forget that beloved.

Do not allow what you¹re going through to cause you to feel as though I have forsaken you. Do not give up on Me, and do not believe the lies of the enemy when he tells you that I have forgotten you. I love you and I care about all you're going through.

I Am faithful, and I promise you will get through this.
My promises are My Word, and My Word is My promise.
I always keep My promises.
I Am with you always, even until the end.


Read and Meditate on My Word: 
Matthew 28:20 - Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Romans 8:35 - Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

Hebrews 1:14 - Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?


No comments:

Post a Comment