Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Recognize that it is Time to Trust in God Completely (5.10.16)

My Child,
You have been facing difficulties that have caused you to reach deep down into your faith, to survive and overcome.  I know it seems as though you will not make it, but don’t believe everything your natural eyes show you.  I say that you have already made it.  The victory was given to you when I rose on the third day.  However, at times you fail to realize that I see everything and that nothing catches Me by surprise. Remember, I have the power to change every situation.

Let this mind be in you, as it is in Christ Jesus, and recognize that it is time for you to trust in Me completely.

I Am your help in times of trouble, and I will always be with you.
I will be with you to provide the wisdom you need
to stand victorious over your circumstances.
You are more than a conqueror.
Child, you must believe that you have the victory.

I have brought you through many trials, when you thought it was your own strength that carried you through the storm. It was only when you surrendered to Me that My Strength was able to do what you thought was impossible.

I Am the same yesterday, today and tomorrow, beloved.

I Am more than able to change your situation into a blessing.
The time has come for you to lean on Me
and allow Me to lift you up and carry you through. 

Now, lean on Me, don't give up and KNOW that you have the victory!!


Read and Meditate on His Word:

Psalm 46:1 - GOD is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. 


Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Romans 8:37 - Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 

2 Corinthians 12:9 - And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

No comments:

Post a Comment