Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Are You Going to Give Up? (11.9.16)

My Child,
I know things haven’t worked out the way you hoped that they would, but does this mean you’re going to give up on your vision ever coming to pass?   

Does this mean you’re going to quit and walk away from the things I promised you? 

If you give up, it could mean you never really wanted it. If what you want is a desire within your heart, why would you stop at the first stumbling block that gets in your way?
 
I called you.


I have a purpose and plan for your life that is better than you can ever even imagined. However, it won’t come to pass if you give up.  Just because there is a delay or a stumbling block in your way, that does not mean that what I have promised will not come to pass.

If you want the same things that I want,
then you must believe as I believe.

Believe in My Promises.

Examine every Word I have spoken over your life
and do not let go.
 
I want only the best for My Children. 
This is a promise you must always believe and hold onto.

Now, ask for wisdom on how to remove that stumbling block out of your way, so that you can go and get your blessing.

 

Read and Meditate on His Word:  
Romans 8:28 - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love GOD, to them who are the called according to his purpose. 

2 Corinthians 4:8-9 - We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;  Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed; 

Ephesians 3:20 - Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 

James 1:5 - If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of GOD, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.





No comments:

Post a Comment