Sunday, November 27, 2016

God is Positioning You to Be a Light to Those in Darkness.... (11.27.16)

My Child,
You will stand amazed at the Work I Am doing in and through you. I have been working behind the scenes to make a way for you to walk in your calling, and nothing or no one will hinder you. I Will move you on at the appointed time, and place you in a position, so that you can be a Light to those in darkness.
 
Bask in My Counsel.
Soak up My Wisdom.
Allow Me to direct your affairs, and
set you up according to My good pleasure.

Do not allow anyone to put limits on you, or dictate what you must do.
I have given you My Divine Directions, do not stray from them.

Wait on My Timing, and move as I Lead.
 
When I open doors, walk through them without hesitation, and trust that I Am walking with you. 


Every step you take, you will find
the provisions have already been made.

You shall be rewarded for time spent at My Feet.
 


Read and Meditate on His Word
Philippians 1:6 - Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ: 

Joel 2:25 - And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpillar, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. 

Psalm 118:23 - This is the LORD'S doing; it is marvellous in our eyes.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment