Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Leave Your Cares on the Altar. Fear Not, Fear Not.... (11.30.16)

My Child,
Many of My people are laboring under the burden of anxiety because of their circumstances.

Because they are laboring under the spirit of anxiety, they are not at rest, and they are not at full strength. Turn your eyes again with faith upon Me, for I Am the Lord Your God, and I Will lift you up, and I Will be your strength. 

I Will become the very strength of your heart
and the strength of your body,
for the times of refreshing come from My presence,
the presence of the Lord.

Take those things that trouble you and place them upon My altar where I can deal with them.  As long as you hold on to them and fret about them, you tie My Hands from helping you.  If you don't cast your cares upon Me, they are not Mine and I cannot help you.

Therefore, I say to those of you who find yourself in a time of anxiety, fear not for I Am with you.  My child, fear not, for I have not departed from you.  Fear not, for I will not abandon you nor will I leave you without My Help.   


Cast your cares upon Me and leave them all on the altar;
for I Am the One who can bring deliverance to you. 



Read and Meditate on His Word
Isaiah 58:11 - The LORD will guide you continually, giving you water when you are dry and restoring your strength. 

Psalm 31:24 - Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.

Psalm 73:26 - My flesh and my heart faileth: but GOD is the strength of my 
heart, and my portion for ever.

1 Peter 5:6-7 - Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of GOD, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment