Friday, November 25, 2016

Each Day God Sends a New Dawn & New Mercies. Trust that He Will Restore You & Bring You into a New Season. (11.25.16)

My Children,
You do not have to carry your burdens, I Am here to take them from you. 
Do not walk each day in guilt from previous sins. 
Give these to Me, and I will wash them away.

I will throw them as far away as the east is from the west, and they shall be remembered no more.

If I AM with you, who can be against you? 
Who can come against Me?
Who is powerful enough to make Me run? 
Is there any?  No! 
Say yes, and Amen.

Each day I send a new dawn  and new mercy. 
So no matter what yesterday held,
a new dawn unfolds for you every morning. 

My child, you know this, yet you allow the enemy to weigh you down with the guilt and shame of the past.  You must believe that My promises are true, and sealed with the blood that My Son shed for you.  This same blood washed away your sins.  I Have forgiven you, I Will restore you, and I Will heal you.  Say yes, and Amen.

Let go of all that held you captive and all that anchored you. 
Release the chains that bind you, for I Have set you free.
And there is nothing that can enslave you. 

Just believe and walk in the faith you have in Me. 
Set your eyes on Me, listen for My Voice,
fill your spirit with My Truth,
and walk forward in your freedom -
knowing that I Am walking with you. 
Say yes, and Amen.

For I made all things, and I have much in store for you - more than you can perceive, more than you can begin to imagine.  However, you can only see these things if you turn away from that which is hindering you. 

Turn away from the past and walk forward with Me
so that you can receive all I have promised you,
all that I have planned for you. 
Say yes, and amen.

My Children, I Am God your Father, I love you with an Everlasting Love, and I Will be with you until the ends of the earth.  I Will not let anything harm you.  I Will make a way out of no way when your back is against the wall, and I Will deliver. 

Believe in Me, as you believe
that the sun will rise each day. 

Believe because they are My Words
and I Am not man that I would lie
or seek to deceive you. 

Trust that I Will restore you
and bring you into a new season.

Now, will you say "Yes and Amen"
to My Will, to My Way, to Me?


Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 103:12 - As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us. 

Lamentations 3:23 - They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. 

Jeremiah 31:3 - The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee. 


1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 

2 Corinthians 1:20 - For all the promises of GOD in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of GOD by us.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment