Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Your Answers are Coming (11.2.16)

Beloved,
If you release yourself from the bondage of doubt, the answers you seek will come.  
 
You will be amazed when you see the answers coming forth in unexpected ways.  I have heard the cry of your heart, and the answers are forthcoming.

No need to worry. 
Just rest in faith. 

For even in the midst of uncertainty, I will open doors that will offer unexpected opportunities to do what you never considered possible.

Only trust Me, do not fear.

Refuse to allow negative thoughts to take you captive, and you will find a new level of freedom beyond anything you could imagine.  Be obedient to My leading, and stay in My Word, for your answers are on the way.  
 
Have faith and know that I Am Jesus Christ, I Am with you and I have heard your prayers. 
 
 
Read and Meditate on My Word
Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding

Lamentations 3:57 - Thou drewest near in the day that I called upon thee: thou saidst, Fear not.


Isaiah 65:24 - And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear. 

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment