Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Maintain Your Faith and Do Not Give Up Hope. Be Patient, Have Faith & Stand Strong..... (11.15.16)

My Child,
There are times during a storm when after you have prayed;
however, I need you to be quiet and listen to Me.

I know that seems hard to do when you’ve had a setback.
However, being still and listening is part of trusting Me.
Being still and listening to My Voice will give you a perfect peace
that will bring you safely through the storm. 

Don’t allow the situation to cause you to give up hope, nor lose faith.
Just be still, listen and meditate on My Word.

When you meditate on My Word, I will bring you through these harsh circumstances. I will show you the way that leads to Victory. All you need to do is maintain your faith and do not give up hope.

I did not promise that it would be easy.
I did promise that I would be with you, and I Am.
Therefore, be patient, have faith, and stand strong.

Trust Me to show you the way in which you should go,
then move according to My Will,
and you will have the Victory.



Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 25:5 - Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the GOD of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day. 

Isaiah 26:3-4 - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength: 

Isaiah 30:21 - And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This is the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left. 

Hebrews 10:36 - For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of GOD, ye might receive the promise. 

Hebrews 13:5 - Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment