Monday, November 28, 2016

Press In, Persevere Until the Victory. Going through Gethsemane..... (11.28.16)

My Child,
Many of My people are in the "valley of decision."
Many are positioned at the fork in the road. 
I didn’t bring you to that place of testing
on your spiritual journey to leave you. 

I will be with you as go through those hard places.  I know at times it may seem that I Am not
there and that I don't see or feel the pain of the trial you’re going through; but I Am always with you.
 
Even now, as you read this word, I Am bringing you through the valleys of despair. I Am bringing you through the deserts and through the rocky roads of life.  I Am moving on your situation to transition you from where you are, into your places of destiny.

I have gone before you and prepared the way.


However, it is necessary for you to take hold of My Word and come out of your place of captivity. Just as My Son had to press in at Gethsemane, persevering to and through the cross; in order to guarantee the breakthrough for all of My children, you too must go through your Gethsemane.

You too must press in and persevere until the victory is complete. 
Only then, will you have a complete breakthrough in your life. 
Only then, will you live the victorious life.
Only then, will you walk in My Spirit
      and be ready to do signs and wonders in My Name.

There is a cost to pay for My anointing.  Beloved, remember your trials and tribulations will sometimes be hard because you chose to follow Me, but when you persevere the way My Son did - your reward will be great.


Don't fear the battles, because battles will come and go.
This battle you are going through has already been won.
I have it secured.

It is time for My people to stand up and take their rightful place in My Kingdom. Because of My Son's Victory, your victory is assured. You cannot lose, unless you choose not to have faith, unless you choose not to stand and 
fight, unless you choose not to follow Me because the way is too tough.
 
The choice is yours, I have given you weapons to fight this battle with.

The weapons I provide are not carnal, but mighty to pull down every stronghold.

Use My weapons and not your own.
Trust in Me and lean not on your own understanding.
Lean not on the world, for it will fail every time.

Stand on My Word as your firm foundation.

I Am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, of anything you will ever experience.



Read and Meditate on His Word

Deuteronomy 31:8 - And the LORD, 
he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Hebrews 4:15 - For we have not 
an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. 

1 Peter 1:6-7 - Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

2 Corinthians 4:16-18 - For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.  For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal. 

2 Corinthians 10:4-5 - (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through GOD to the pulling down of strong holds;) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of GOD, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; 

2 Samuel 22:20 - He brought me forth also into a large place: he delivered me, because he delighted in me. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment