Friday, November 18, 2016

Just Start Walking.... Walking in Faith. (11.18.16)

My Child,
Take Me at My Word, and put your feet forward, so that I can lead you. 

It is My desire to lead you through many different experiences, but you must take the first step.  Do not be afraid to walk the path I have set before you.  I won’t allow your feet to slip.  What is holding you back?  How can you achieve your heart’s desire if you won’t walk through the door that I have opened?

So often you try to look ahead and figure out what I Am doing before you take the next step, but that is not walking by faith, is it?  No, I’ve opened the door, and now you must decide whether you will have faith in Me and walk through it.  It would be so easy for Me to pick you up and set you in the place where you want to be. 

However, you would miss so many valuable lessons of faith that would bring you closer to Me if I did that for you.

Only when you walk by faith will you see My Hand move upon your life.  I know you’re hoping to see the miracles first before you move; however, faith causes miracles to happen, not the other way around.  If you walk by faith, even if it’s in the wrong direction, I will cause you to change direction and come into line with My Will. 

I just need you to start walking.

Walk by faith so you can see My Hands
    push down the Jericho walls in your life. 
Walk by faith and watch Me close
    the mouth of the lions in your life. 
Walk by faith and watch Me meet every need
    in your life with two fish and five loaves of bread. 
Walk and you find yourself at the destination
    I have ordained for you.

So, take Me at My Word, apply it and walk.
And then you will see Me move on your behalf.


Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 121:3 - He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber.

Isaiah 55:11 - So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. 


John 15:7 - If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. 

2 Corinthians 5:7 - For we walk by faith, not by sight,

1 Timothy 6:12 - Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, where unto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment