Friday, November 11, 2016

Bless God's Name at ALL Times (11.11.16)

I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.  O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.  I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.  They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed. - Psalms 34:1-5
 My Child,
It brings delight to My Heart when you praise Me in the midst of your storm.  Even though you may be going through a stressful time, a praise should be on your lips. 

I know you may not feel like it,
but when you are faced with a storm,
lifting up My Name in praise
should be the first thing that you do.

My Child, before you cry, bless My Name. 
Before you reach out to anyone, stop and bless My Name. 
Before the enemy tries to make you believe -
  I do not care, rebuke him and bless My Name.
Even though you are overwhelmed and
cannot see your way, bless My Name.

Oh, bless My Name!

This is the right way to conquer all that troubles you.  Yes, I know that might be hard to do when you are hurting. However, it’s the right thing to do, it is the best thing to do, it is the only thing to do. O’ bless My Name and draw closer to Me. 

When you bless My Name first, you open the line of communication between you and Me.  Then, along with your praises, let your requests, the cries of your heart be made known. My Child, I will hear and I will come close to deliver you from all your fears.

I will keep your heart and mind at peace.

Sing praises and blessings to My Name, and you will see that I Am faithful to do My part.  Your sorrow will be turned into joy, and you will see.  The very thing which troubled you, will be carried away in a cloud of praise. 

Oh, bless My Name.



Read and Meditate on His Word

Psalm 103:1 - A Psalm of David. Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

Psalm 103:2-5 - Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with loving kindness and tender mercies; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

Philippians 4:4 - Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice. 

Philippians 4:6-7 - Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of GOD, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment