Thursday, November 10, 2016

Seek God in All that You Do. Spend Time with Him & Receive His Wisdom, Peace and Grace. (11.10.16)

My Child,
Seek Me early in the morning.
Seek Me throughout your day.
And seek Me late into the evening,
especially before you lay down at night. 

Spend time with Me in the mornings, before you start your day, so that I can place My direction, guidance, and blessings upon your heart.

Spend time with Me throughout the day, while you are at work, or during your daily activities; so that I can give you My wisdom, peace, and grace to get through the day.

Most of all, talk to Me, as you place all that is troubling you into My Hands. 

It is My desire to make your burdens lighter.  However, if you desire to live a blessed and prosperous life, then seek Me in all that you do; because My Yoke is easy, My Burden is light and it’s My Desire for you to be blessed.

 
Read and Meditate on His Word:
Deuteronomy 4:29 - But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy GOD, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.

Psalm 55:22 - Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. 


Matthew 11:28-30 - Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.   For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. 

3 John 1:2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment