Thursday, January 26, 2017

Be Faithful Where You Are (1.26.17)

My Child,
I know where you are.
I Am the One who placed you in this chosen position.

I have not left you powerless.
I have given you the anointing and the abilities needed
to be victorious in your position right now.

Therefore, be faithful where you are and be faithful in what I have given you to do.

It does not matter what others may think you should be doing.
You are doing what I have called you to do. 

I have given you My Grace to do things which no one else can do.
Therefore, do not waste the Precious Grace I have given to you, by glorifying the desires of others. Just be faithful where you are, stand strong, and never despise a small beginning.

My Child, if you continue in the way that I Am directing you,
you will see your mustard seed faith come into full bloom.

Walk in obedience to My Will,
and watch the frustrations you feel, fade away.
And as you walk according to My Will,
I will show you how everything you are
going through will work out for your good.

Now, until I lead you out,
stand strong and be My Faithful Vessel
where you are.


   


Read and Meditate on His Word
Job 8:7 - Though thy beginning was small, yet thy latter end should greatly increase.

Luke 16:10 - He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much:


Matthew 25:21 - His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord. 

1 Corinthians 7:20 - Let every man abide in the same calling wherein he was called.

2 Corinthians 12:9 - And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most 
gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment