Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Putting Your Trust in God, Relying on Him Completely (1.3.17)

My Anointed,
The way to accomplish all that I have called you to do is by putting your trust in Me. This means that you should rely on Me completely and have no confidence in your own skills to bring the Victory, but to rely on My Grace while you use your gifts for My Purposes.

My Child, you cannot succeed in your own strength; therefore, rely on Me to bring My Calling for your life to pass. Do this and you will find rest for your soul. I say again to you, trust Me and keep Me first, and all that you need will be provided.


I love you, child. Set your heart on Me, trust Me and rest; and you will see that I will come through for you. Just trust Me and you will not be disappointed in the hope you have in Me.  Keep your hope in Me, because I Am more than able to see you through to victory.

Delight yourself in Me, and I will do the rest.
Acknowledge Me, and I will do the rest.
Seek Me with all your heart, and I will do the rest.

Allow Me to be your top priority in everything, and I will cause you to reap a harvest so big that you will not have room enough to receive it.

 
 
 
Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 16:9 - Therefore, my heart is glad, and my glory rejoiceth: my flesh also shall rest in hope.

Psalm 18:2 - The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my GOD, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Psalm 37:4 - Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart.

Matthew 6:33 - But seek ye first the kingdom of GOD, and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you. 


Hebrews 4:9-11 - There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of GOD. For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as GOD did from his. Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment