Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Do Not Fear, Sayeth the Lord Our God (1.11.17)

My Child,
DO NOT FEAR THE DAYS AHEAD,
as I have ordered them according to My Word. Everything will be
 revealed as you walk forward with Me. Nothing is left to chance, or to fate, but all things will come forth at My Command.
 
DO NOT FEAR MY PROMISES.  
For I have given you My Word.  In My Word is everything that pertains to your life, and to My Purposes concerning you. Do not waver, but believe My Word, for it is your Guide. My Word will lead you and be 
within you. What I have told you and placed within your heart will come to pass.

DO NOT FEAR IN REACHING OUT TO THOSE AROUND YOU. 
For I have placed you where you are for a reason. You are the LIGHT that shines in the growing darkness, and you are My Hands and My Feet. Reach out to others, in My Name. knowing that I Am with you. I Will meet your needs as you step out and begin to labor in the fields I have placed you in.
 

DO NOT FEAR THE NEW DOOR THAT IS OPENING BEFORE YOU  
Yes, it is a new day, and yes, it will be a new walk for you. But I have given you everything that you need to accomplish those challenges that are before you. Move ahead!! Do not linger at the door, for if you wait too long, it will close, and it will remain closed.

DO NOT FEAR THE ONSLAUGHT OF THE ENEMY
that has come at you and your home. For the enemy knows that I have brought you to this crossroad; and he is going to attempt to discourage and divert you any way he can. But I say, rebuke the enemy and he will flee from you.


DO NOT FEAR. 
Have faith in Me and believe My Word......  

 
Deuteronomy 1:21 - Behold, the LORD thy GOD hath set the land before thee: go up and possess it, as the LORD God of thy fathers hath said unto thee; fear not, neither be discouraged.
 
Deuteronomy 31:8 - And the LORD, 
he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

2 Kings 6:16 - And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them.

Isaiah 41:13 - For I the LORD thy GOD will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

2 Timothy 1:7 - For GOD hath not given us the spirit of 
fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment