Friday, January 20, 2017

Do Not Waver In Unbelief (1.20.17)

My Child,
Think not that you are alone. 
Know that I Am with you,
and I Will accomplish through you,
all that I have said. 


Nothing is impossible for Me. 
I AM totally faithful and true. 

Therefore, do not walk in the shadow of doubt.
Instead, walk in the truth of My Word and the truth of My Light.

Do not doubt in your heart, nor in your mind, the things I have spoken to you; have faith in Me. I have not brought you this far for you to walk away and quit so easily. My Soul has no pleasure when you give up before reaching your destiny.  If you want to please Me, then you must be strong and believe I have All Power. 


Remember, it takes faith to please Me.

My Child, stand firm and do not turn to the left or to the right, but stand.
There is nothing that can stop My Hand concerning you.
Everything is set according to My Will, and it will be established.
Therefore, do nothing apart from My Counsel, or My Will.
I want you to take your eyes off the situation
    and set them like a flint straight upon Me.

When you trust in Me, you cannot fail.
However, if you continue to walk in indecision
    and by your own strength, you will be diverted.

For there are times you struggle with double-mindedness and fear. Stop now Beloved, speak My Word and rebuke those spirits in My Name. Never give place to anything that I haven't spoken to you or shown you. Instead, bring all things to Me in prayer and release them.

Now, stop worrying and learn to trust in Me. Gather your thoughts and know the Victory is yours. Walk according to My Word and you will see the walls created by wavering faith fall before you. It is My Will for you to receive your blessings.  Therefore, do not waver in faith,
believe in My Word, and it shall be done, according to your faith.
 

Read and Meditate on His Word
Matthew 9:29 - Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.

Matthew 17:20 - And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove, and nothing shall be impossible unto you. 

Hebrews 10:23 - Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised)

Hebrews 10:38 - Now the just shall live by faith: but if any 
man 
draws back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

Hebrews 11:6 - But without faith, it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to GOD must believe that he is and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment