Saturday, January 21, 2017

Psalm 139:16. God has a Plan for Your Life. Will You Follow It? (1.21.17)

You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed. - Psalm 139:16

Faith Believers,
GOD has a plan for your life.
He brought you into this world to fulfill that plan.

It is the best plan that anyone could ever have.
It is a plan that will bring Him the greatest glory,
    and you the greatest blessing.

From the beginning of this year until its end,
GOD is working out His plan.

And as you follow GOD's plan for your life, you do so by faith.
It is important to remember that He is the Guide and you are His follower. He does not need to bring you into His planning room as a consultant to help Him decide what is best for your life.  He needs you to be obedient and to trust Him.  GOD is asking you to trust in Him completely and to take the next step of obedience according to His Will.

Hear what the Lord has to say:
My Child,
My plans for you are good and I know why I created you.  
I know what I have destined you for,
and I Am walking with you to empower you
to move in the full measure of that destiny. 

Are you still willing to walk there with Me?
All I require of you is a willing and obedient heart. 


Do not worry about the mistakes you’ve made.
I will repair every area of your life that is tarnished. 
It is never My intent to leave you in your difficulties or failures. 
My plans are to fully restore you. 

I created you in My Image to be a carrier of My Glory,
and I want to accomplish that in your life.
It is My Good Pleasure to bring a new level of
joy and peace into your life, as you turn to Me. 

Now, trust Me to accomplish My Perfect Plan for your life.
 

So remember: GOD HAS A PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE…. The question is: WILL YOU FOLLOW IT?
  -  Marilyn


Read and Meditate on His Word:
Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." (NIV)
 
Isaiah 43:7 - Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.

Psalm 37:3 - Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.


Luke 12:32 - Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment