Thursday, January 12, 2017

Being Patient & Allowing Things to Happen in God's Time (1.12.17)

My Child,
Why are you trying to force your will in certain situations to bring about the change necessary to achieve your desires?  My child, please don’t be hasty.  You would do well to trust Me to bring about opportunities for change, that will not only benefit you, but those around you.  Lean on Me and be patient; take one step at a time to avoid making mistakes that you will regret. 

Let things happen in My Time.

You are in need of patience, so that you can evaluate every situation and be sure that your choices are correct before moving forward.  The enemy wants to fill your mind with deception to derail you and take you off course. Be strong, resolute, and refuse to allow fear (and the need of wanting things to happen for you in your timing) take you out of the flow of My Spirit.

Regardless of what comes at you,
   you will never face it alone. 
I Am always with you, working things out for your good;
   but all things will be in My Time.

Do not allow your flesh to take control. 
For everything done through selfish ambition
   will result in unrighteousness. 

Take whatever time is necessary to quiet
your thoughts and emotions, and then ask Me
for Wisdom about your next step. 

Talk to Me, and allow Me to reveal the flow of My Spirit.
I will show you the way. 
I will give you the ability to achieve a heightened state
   of awareness that will make things a lot easier,
   if you yield to My Will.

Precious one, the desires of your heart will happen.
However, let it happen in My Time,
   it must happen in My Time,
   so that everything will be perfect
   and you will want for nothing.


Read and Meditate on His Word
Isaiah 55:8-9 - For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. 

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Hebrews 10:36 - For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of GOD, ye might receive the promise.

James 1:2-5 - My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations; Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing. If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment