Sunday, January 1, 2017

Today, This Day, Your New Day, A Fresh Start, A New Page - Start Writing a New Chapter in Your Life (1.1.17)

My Child,
Today is the start to a New Year Beloved,
        do not look back at your past failures. 
Today is the day that the Lord has made, Rejoice! 
It’s a Fresh Start, a New Page, that has just turned. 
This Day is your chance to start writing a new chapter in your life. 

How the story begins is up to you....
Will you start your New Day as a victim, allowing life to just happen to you? 
Or, will you Rise Up victorious, with Me, and cause a 
change to happen in your life through My Name? 

It’s your choice - you can choose to rise up, regardless of how many times you have fallen; or you can allow the strongholds of the enemy to keep you bound and hold you captive to your past.


No, it doesn’t matter how many times you have failed and fallen; for I Will always be there to pick you up. Didn't I say that if a righteous man falls seven times, that he shall rise up again?  My Word is TRUE. Failing or falling is a part of the process of growing and succeeding.  Therefore, instead of letting those stumbling blocks get you down, allow those mistakes to bring you closer to your destiny. 

What matters to Me, God your Father, is for you to get up and try again.

Now, stand up!  Even if it's the eighth time, the twentieth time,
    or the 
one-hundredth time. 

Stand up and move on. 

Start over, and together let’s write a new chapter in your life.
I can help you write the story of a lifetime;
all you have to do is choose to stand in faith
and believe in My Word.


My Child, regardless of what has happened in the past;
it’s over, it can’t hurt you anymore. 

Do not worry about the future, you are covered under My Protection, because I Have made provisions for you. Remember, I hold all the power in My Hands; and it's not over until I Say it's over.


Today is the start of a blessed and
    prosperous New Year for you and your loved ones!!!!

Seek Me for divine direction in this New Year
    and I will lead you down a path of Peace and many Blessings.

  

Read and Meditate on His Word
Proverbs 24:16 - For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again:

Lamentations 3:21-23 - This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope.  It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.  They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. 

2 Corinthians 4:9 - We are hunted down, but never abandoned by GOD.  We get knocked down, but we are not destroyed.

 
Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment