Friday, January 6, 2017

No Longer Bound (1.6.17)

My Child,
I know that your days have been very stressful and hectic. 

I want you to let go of everything that has kept you bound and troubled. 

Let Me take those burdens from you, for it is not My Desire to see My Children bound.  Take some time and come into My Rest to be strengthened, restored and renewed.   


Cast your cares upon Me, and trust that I Will bring those things that have been troubling you, to a conclusion.  Don’t you know that I Am more than able to bring all things to a point of order, perfection and completion; according to My Purposes?  However, I cannot do that until you release these things unto Me.

It’s not a partial release that I require of you. 
I need you to release everything.

Do not hold onto the part in which you
     still want to have some control. 
I want you to trust Me completely.
Do not be afraid, or worry, about the days ahead. 
I Am already there, making a way for you.  


I Am able to perform My Word as I have promised.
Just seek My Face and I will give you
    wisdom and direct your steps. 
Loose yourself from all that’s been troubling you. 
Feel the power of My Love dissolve
    the strongholds in your life.  

My Child, always remember this, My yoke is easy and My burden is light. Therefore, no longer be bound for My Son, the Son of GOD, has set you free and YOU ARE FREE INDEED!!
 
 
Read and Meditate on His Word
Matthew 11:28-30 - Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.  Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.

1 Peter 5:7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 

Mat.18:18 - Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

Mat.  6:34 - Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof. 

Rom. 4:21 - And being fully persuaded that, what he had promised, he was able also to perform. 

Psa. 125:1 - They that trust in the LORD shall be as mount Zion, which cannot be removed, but abideth for ever.

Joh. 8:36 - If the 
Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment