Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Being Obedient to the Lord (1.18.17)

Holy Father,
When You call me to a difficult task, 
gently guide me into the realization
that I must obey you.

I cannot outrun Your Grace.

Help me to see that You will
always walk with me through
to its completion; and provide all
I need to do Your Will, through Your Son
who was obedient even unto death.

I pray this prayer to You Father,
as I struggle with what you have
called me to do.

Amen

        
Faith Believers,
What task has the Lord given you that you are reluctant to do?
  -  Marilyn

 

If you are reluctant to do something you feel GOD has called you to do - go to Him in prayer.
Be honest with Him about your doubts, but also open your heart and mind to His response.
We know that the Lord is too wise to make a mistake.
He knows what is best for us, always, so we must obey and trust.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment