Thursday, January 5, 2017

God Did Not Give You a Spirit of Fear. It's Not in You to Quit. You've Come too Far to Give Up Now. (1.5.17)

My Child,
You must believe that I Am with you at all times and that I will never leave you.

Continue to believe and keep pressing forward, believing always in My Word.

Therefore, do not lose courage in this battle; for I Am with you, to fight against your enemy.  Oh, how the enemy would love to see you give up and turn back; for that would mean victory for him. Little does the enemy know that he will not win this battle, or any other battles, that he may try to engage My Children in.

I did not give you a spirit of fear, and you know that you cannot quit.

It is not in you to quit.
You’ve come too far to give up now.

You have My Spirit within you and My Grace is sufficient for you; this is more than enough to see you through any storm you may face. You must trust in what I Am telling you, that I Am with you always.

I defeated the enemy for you when My Son died on the Cross; therefore, the enemy has no authority over you, unless you give it to him. 

Stand up and remove the yoke of the enemy, as you go forth in My Name.

Do not allow the enemy to gain any advantage over you.
Stand strong in the power of the Lord, and refuse
to give any place to his trickery.

My Strength is made perfect in weakness. 
My Grace is more than sufficient for you; therefore
stand strong so that My Power may rest upon you.

My Child, you are more than a conqueror
through Me; and you must never forget this. 

Be encouraged this day, and speak in My Name to the enemies who stand in your way.

Speak My Name and believe that at the sound of My Name, they will flee. 

I AM with you, and there is nothing
that will separate Me from you.


Have faith in Me always!!!! 


Read and Meditate on God's Word:
Deuteronomy 20:4 - For the LORD your GOD is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you.

Joshua 1:9 - "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your GOD is with you wherever you go." 

2 Corinthians 12:9 - And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most 
gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Ephesians 6:10 - Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.

Romans 8:37-39 - Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of GOD, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. 


No comments:

Post a Comment