Monday, January 9, 2017

Let God Direct Your Path (1.9.17)

My Child,
It is time for you to pick up what I have given you to and run with it. 

Do not look at what you have and think that it is not good enough.  
Do not look around at what others have and think that
   things should be like theirs before you begin. 

No, My child, you were made an original. 
There is no one else like you. 
You were fearfully and wonderfully made,
and I have something planned just for you.

Therefore, stop the striving --  and allow Me to direct your path. 
Do not look to the left nor to the right,
but embrace what I have given you to do.

Use what I’ve anointed you with, as you bless those
around you; and by doing so, I Will fill you up, again and again. 
I love you so much Beloved.
Share this love with others, for they need to know
how much I love them.

Come and allow Me to take you where you need to be,
to the place I have ordained for you.

Come now and allow Me to show you who you are in Me.

You are special, and I need you to stay focused on your 
journey so that the complete picture I have for your destiny can come to pass. 

Rise and fulfill your part My Child, and you will see the visions
I’ve given to you; and your desires shall come to pass. 

It’s time, the time has come for you
to allow Me to direct your path.




Read and Meditate on His Word
Psalm 139:14 - I will praise thee; for I am fearfulland wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

Isaiah 48:17 - Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy GOD which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Isaiah 1:19 - If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:

No comments:

Post a Comment