Tuesday, January 31, 2017

You are More than a Conqueror Through God; and with God, Nothing is Impossible (1.31.17)

Beloved,
Refuse to allow the little things to get you down.  
Just when you think you have it all figured out, another opportunity to deal with (and overcome) frustration comes your way.

Stay calm and face each new challenge with patience, a willing heart and faith in Me; for you will certainly need My Guidance and Wisdom.  Use these new opportunities to abide in My Strength, and to allow Me to do what you cannot do.

When you hit a temporary dead end - and that’s all it is, a temporary dead end - look up and wait for My Direction.  Do not give up, for My Grace is more than sufficient to see you through this challenge, just like before. 

Do not allow the challenge to overwhelm you;
just remember who you are in Me. 
You are more than a conqueror through Me,
and with Me, nothing is impossible.

Face this new challenge in faith, and let Me show you the new thing that I want to do in your life.

Take a step of faith and I will make a way where there seems to be no way.
Pray and seek My face, and I will lead you through this challenge, just like before.

Then you will look back and know that regardless the challenges that are coming against you; having faith in Me, and knowing that My Grace will be more than sufficient every time, is what will get you through every time.  


Read and Meditate on His Word
2 Corinthians 4:17-18 -  For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal. 

Isaiah 43:19 - Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Romans 8:37 - Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 


Luke 18:27 - And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with GOD.

Mark 11:22 - And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in GOD.

2 Corinthians 12:9 - And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most 
gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment