Wednesday, January 4, 2017

God's Challenge to You (1.4.17)

My Child,
I challenge you to believe in Me more than you ever have before.  
I challenge you to shake off the hurt, the pain and the disappointments
of last year; and reach towards the mark of the prize the high calling in Me.

I challenge you to lean and depend upon Me with all your heart; and expect Me to do exceeding and abundantly more than you can ask, think or desire. 

I challenge you to loose yourself from all the doubts and fears that plague you; and once again dare to believe in Me for the impossible.

I challenge you to test Me and see whether I will not open the windows of Heaven, be the One who provides that which you need and pour out blessings for which you won’t have room enough to receive. 

I challenge you to come closer, believe in My Unconditional Love and know that it does not matter what you’ve done; I will never stop loving you.

I challenge you to come and walk with Me in a more intimate way, so that you can clearly see that the way before you  has been prepared. And My child, it’s a place of security, revelation and great joy that comes from knowing and abiding with Me like never before.

I challenge you, this day, to enter My gates with thanksgiving, enter My courts with praise, to be thankful and to sing blessings to My Name.  I challenge you to come closer in complete faith and experience the love I have for you, laying aside everything that hinders you from running this race with patience.

This is a new day, so come now with renewed hope and expectation.
Meet Me in our secret place and you will surely see that
this is the day that I, the Lord, have made.  

I challenge you to do it My way.
Taste and see that I Am Good. 

Trust in Who I Am and see My Blessings
pour out upon your life.

Now, rejoice and be glad!!
For this day was made for you.


Read and Meditate on His Word
Philippians 3:13-14 - Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of GOD in Christ Jesus. 

Ephesians 3:20 -
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

Malachi 3:10 - Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Psalm 100:4 - Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. 

Hebrews 12:1 - Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 

Psalm 34:8 - O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.

Psalm 118:24-25 - This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment