Thursday, November 22, 2018

A 2018 Thanksgiving Prayer (11.22.18)


~ Prayer ~
Heavenly Father,
Thank You for allowing me and my loved ones to see another Thanksgiving day. Lord, so much evil is happening in this world, every minute of the day. Thank You for blessing me and my family; and keeping us safe from all harm.

As we gather today and enjoy the festivities that Thanksgiving will bring, I pray You will continue to bless us and watch over us. Bless those who are not able to celebrate Thanksgiving with their loved ones - for what ever the reason(s) - but assure them that all things are done according to Your Will.

Lord, we all have so much to be thankful for; because it is Your Grace and Mercy that woke us up this morning. 
 
As this day unfolds, Lord send your Angels to bless and heal families that are hurting and broken. Mend those relationships Father, as we already know that any confusion or hatred is the work of the enemy. 
 
I pray that everyday will be a day of Thanksgiving, as You bless us with Your Presence and Favor. I give all praise and honor to you Lord forever and ever.

I pray this prayer in the Name
     of Your Son, Jesus Christ.

Amen
 
======

Thank God for what you have.
Trust God for what you need.
Happy Holidays!!
  -  Marilyn Chaney


No comments:

Post a Comment